Header Ads

Whenever you miss me look at the stars


Whenever you miss me look at the stars


whenever+you+miss+me+look+at+the+stars+poem+prem+kumar+shrestha+missing+you
Whenever you miss me look at the Stars

Look at the sky, do you see the stars?
close your eyes, do you see me dear?
Far from you, I am so – so far                 
Feel around you baby, I will always be there
Whenever you miss me, Look at the stars

Time changes, seasons will go through
Every single moment, I will be missing you
As long as the sky remains blue
Nothings gonna change my love for you
Whenever you miss me, Look at the stars

Someday, Somewhere you will be with me
Your eyes, Your lips, I wish to kiss
Love, passion, we will have wonderful time
Pray for god, You will always be mine

Whenever you miss me, Look at the stars
Close your eyes, Remember me, I will be there


                                                                                                                By:- "Nischal" Prem 

How's the poem friends?? Please feel free to post your comments in the comment section below . Your comments will help me to improve and encourage to write more. You can find some other poems written by me in this blog. 

Some other poems written by me:

Wish You well                 Heaven is there Where you are                 Your Presence brought the Joy








No comments

Powered by Blogger.